May 31, 2011

Best Faces - I Heart Faces

The photo theme at I Heart Faces this week is best faces for May. I usually enter pictures of my daughter, but this month it was a picture of a friend's daughter that really caught my interest.

I was shooting her in a field of daisies when she turned to me with this look:
Baker Family 191-3
She is only three years old, and we had such a fun shoot! I just love the dramatic look I was able to achieve in post processing. I hope you enjoy it as well.

There are more best faces at I Heart Faces:


3 comments:

Brooke June 1, 2011 at 12:23 AM  

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the processing! I love her face, I love the composition. This has to be one of my favorites this week! Way to go!

Erica June 2, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

She definitely is a beauty. Gorgeous photo.

Unknown June 5, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

She is exquisite. This picture is just lovely. Congratulations on your win! : )

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP